Monday, January 26, 2015

They Can Sense It

So this last week was the first actual week of school and I am keeping up well between the reading and writing notes in every class that I have. You know for college classes they say that for ever hour of class you spend you should spend 2 hours studying for that class, sounds easy enough right. Well it isn't! Thankfully you have all these other outgoing kids in your class to study with *sarcasm*, in the end your on your own honestly. However, recently I have noticed a strange occurrence in my life and it honestly has nothing to do with the studying. So since my amazingly loving boyfriend and best friend of a little over a year moved down to Apple Valley, 448 miles from me, I have been alone here. With the exception of my friend and fellow blogger Finally Freckled I haven't hung out with many other people especially from school. Now a LDR (Long Distance Relationship) does a few things when you love the other person very much the main two are that you feel alone and you feel vulnerable.

Now I kid you not that I'm serious about what I say next. THE MALE GENDER CAN SENSE YOUR VULNERABILITY! I'm not kidding I swear there must be a giant yellow sign on my back that says "This one right here, she's sad and missing her man so now is the time to STRIKE!" If there any guys out there please feel free to correct me. The only conundrum I have with this is what I think is something every girl has which is that its never when you are single. For example; about a month before my current long term man was in the picture I had no guys interested, there was literally zero men who would even flirt with me. But now, now is a whole another story! After being in a relationship for longer than a year I still have men asking me out, constantly. This week alone the numbers are reaching the double digits, so maybe its the sadness of missing him, or maybe they sense I am weak but all I know is I won't ever understand men. 



I miss him but the countdown is on because I'll be driving down to him to see him for valentines day weekend. So worth it.

x Be Blonde Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment