Friday, January 16, 2015

A Girls Daily Struggle

We have all been there ladies. The small bump that you see and then the horror of knowing the next day there will be this big red sign on your face screaming at the world "LOOK HERE, LOOK AT HER IMPERFECTIONS!" I have struggled with my skin my whole life and I know for a fact I am not alone. It was hard growing up because I was teased and tormented over the scars and marks on my face which never went away. At one point I even went as far as putting bandaids on the marks just to hide them! It was sad that that is what it had come to and when my junior year arrived fast and furious I said enough is enough. I was confident in my body and skin and it helped myself, however, I cant say I just forgot about it I only pushed it to the back of my mind. This was my face on what I like to call a "Perfect day."



Now being confident is great and all but it doesn't fix the blemishes, blackheads, scabs, and redness of your skin. So a few months ago I started getting serious about my skin. I wash my face twice a day with a hydrating cleanser and right after apply a toner and an oil free moisturizer. It was doing WONDERS for my skin but I knew it wasn't cleaning deep enough when I started to see I still had plenty of problems with blemishes. My automatic reaction was to just give up I felt like it was impossible for me to get my skin to a better place. That is when I went online and did some research of what I could do as my last step. That's when I found the Clarisonic. Its only day 2 and I already have cleaner clearer skin, yes I know its one of those "popular products" and people say "it doesnt actually work." But this time I took a chance and went with the crowd. Here's to hoping for my skin and confidence it pays of *crosses fingers*.



                                                          x Be Blonde Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment