Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Breaking News On My Chest

Ok so as promised at the end of this post I will be putting my before picture at the end of this post, however, for the first part of this post I will be telling you some awesome news. I HAVE DECIDED TO GET MY NIPPLES PIERCED. Yes I know that this is a "personal piece of information" but I always post "personal" things on here...Its a blog isn't it! Alright so I had a little help deciding with my bf's approval and also my best friend helped me choose.

It's going down tomorrow y'all! I am so nervous but I have read up on all the stuff I need to know but I really am kinda scared. I guess we will see how it goes. Tomorrow I will for sure be posting an extensive review of the process. I hope you all wish me luck. Here is to hoping that they look as good as this picture!



I have a far way to go as far as my goal in fitness. I once was very healthy and fit unfortunately with a big surgery last may and then also having my wisdom teeth taken out in August I have gained at least 40 pounds. With a strict exercise plan and support of many people I hope in 12 weeks time I will be back to my healthy fit weight. So as promised (although I think its horrible) my before picture is finally being posted. I have big goals and hope to reach them as soon as possible.


Until tomorrow when I give you my update on the most nerve wracking experience of my life.

x Be Blonde Be Beautiful x



No comments:

Post a Comment