Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I Dream of Travel

As of late I have been spending my time doing light reading, adventuring the great wilderness, and dreaming of travel. I have lately come to realize that my desires for the future  are in fact somewhat out of reach, however, I have also come to realize that where I am now will not get me there. So I have been sitting, planning, plotting, and quite frankly dreaming of a future for myself where I have everything I want. Let no one say that achieving all of your dreams is easy for surely it is the biggest challenge of all. Well why don't I go back a little bit for all of you lovely people who read this. Although, sometimes I have no idea if anyone reads this at all.  

Well about two weeks ago my best friend from Finally Freckled and I went to Lake Berryessa. Which is about 45 minutes from Napa, California. We got our sandwiches, tea, water, and chips and headed up with our beach towels and my boyfriend. Lately he and I have been drifting but thankfully he agreed to come and see me for his spring break because I went down for mine. He drove because he is a sweetie...usually. He's the top left, I realize y'all have never seen him before so, here he is dorkiness and all. 



Well we stayed for about two hours and soaked up the sun, tested the waters, and took many pictures together. Oh, and of course we ate our sandwiches! Meanwhile I have taken up some light reading recently. I am halfway through Tale of Two Cities; just started Ernest Hemingway's compilation of short stories; also am going to start Henry V by William Shakespeare.

Finally I am busy planning many trips with Finally Freckled, including our near adventure to college we hope! So far our travel plans are extensive and detailed, however, I am almost entirely positive that by the time we graduate and it is time for this trip that more than a few details will change.


Side note I got a sweet lanyard based on the art work Starry Night by Van Gogh and a super cute book phone case that's a map too!!! I promise I will post tomorrow and Friday! An update on my relationship, and maybe on something else very entertaining. It may seem boring to you but this is my life as of late. 


x Be Blonde Be Beautiful x

No comments:

Post a Comment